widespread panic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pocket empire alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please enter your user information in the sign in thread located in the Members Coordinates section.

Application to widespread Panic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siknin

siknin

Application to widespread Panic Empty
PostSubject: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 am

Hello and Welcome to Widespread Panics application for admittance. We appreciate you taking your time to fill out the below survey to better help us to understand about you. We review all applications with the same level of respect, and all applicants stand equal chance of making the alliance. We welcome all to apply who are seriously interested in playing the game in a whole new level. Please take the time to review our rules and regulations as it is a must agree situation for admittance. We general take 24-48 hour to review all applications, (time factors may extend beyond that depending on our current load), the more information you provide the faster we will be able to determine the outcome of your application. Below are a list of questions which are a MUST to answer. Please Copy the below questions and respond accordingly. At the bottom there is a spot to provide us with any further information you feel will help your chances to become a part of Widespread Panic. We look forward to working with each of you and will see in game!

Phone Type:
In-Game Name:
Active Hours:
Current Reputation:
(only used for information gathering, no big deal)

City Locations:
(Please list all locations and city names)
Number of Fortress: (dont have to list everyone, but the general area there in)
Tech Levels: (can ask for general overall, this helps to show what the players been focusing on)
Army Size: (please be specific)

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic?

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization?

How can Widespread Panic help you?

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts?

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances?

Below, Please add any addition Information that will help your chances in joining!

Any falsified information or any untruths in this application are grounds for immediate termination with prejudice

A special thanks to Holy for taking the time to prepare this application
Back to top Go down
Shastamn

PostSubject: Application   Application to widespread Panic EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Phone Type: Evo
In-Game Name:Shastaman
Time Zone: Central
Active Hours:8am-12pm + or -
Current Reputation: (only used for information gathering, no big deal)
City Locations: (Please list all locations and city names)
shastaman (1049,6960)
Number of Fortress: (dont have to list everyone, but the general area there in)
n/a
Tech Levels: (can ask for general overall, this helps to show what the players been focusing on)
Normal attack level 5...Heavy Armor lvl 2, Fast build lvl 3,
Somehow just lost all of them..300 swordsman in 8 hrs..
Need some guidance, Want to do all this bird killing everyone is ranting about
Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization?
I dislike birds, Can't recall the last time my phone wasn't in my hand, and I'm eager to learn!
How can Widespread Panic help you?
By making me a lean mean bird killing machine!!
Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts?
Dreezy in Courage server for my bro's alliance
Have you ever name changed, faction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances?
No changes, Allied with o.g. dragons in courage..

Below, Please add any addition Information that will help your chances in joining!

Any falsified information or any untruths in this application are grounds for immediate termination with prejudice

Back to top Go down
Cuervo E

PostSubject: Re: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Phone Type: Galaxy S - Captivate
In-Game Name: Cuervo Especial
Time Zone:CST

Active Hours: 8 am to 10 pm... but I'm at work all day and usually only update PE morning, maybe once during the day and a couple of times in the evening.

Current Reputation: 46409

City Locations: Cuervo Especial (1579, 6002), Cabo Wabo (1579, 6003), Patron Anejo (1579, 6004), Herradura (1607, 6768)

Number of Fortress: none

Tech Levels:
normal attack 8
piercing attack 9
brunt attack 6
siege attack 4
medium armor 6
light armor 5
heavy armor 5
fortified armor 8
spy 12
militia 14
swordsman 10
centurion 4
axe thrower 5
bowman 7
longbowman 2
hussar 8
cavalry 4
battering ram 5
ballista 2
trap 15
falling rock 16
guard tower 12
turret 6
fast recruit 9
fast build 10
alliance 10
sword craft 11
equitation 3
defense craft 4
weaponry 1
arrow making 2
wheel 10
spy craft 9
wagon 7
mist 6
cooking 4
architecture 9
masonry 4
dacoity 1
thorn 5

Army Size:
cabo wabo, cuervo especial, patron anejo, herradura
Militia 15122, 2091, 1073, 2698
swordsman 8254, 560, 624, 2698
Spy 1733, 502, 494, 225
Longbowmen 65943, 260, 0, 0
Bowmen 13963, 1366, 0, 0
Hussar 2124, 531, 0, 0
Cavalry 773, 963, 0, 0
axe throwers 7551, 0, 0, 1766
centurion 3075, 561, 1001, 0
battering rams 602, 50, 0, 0
ballistas 47, 40, 0, 0
fire beasts 7466, 284986, 0, 0
vamps 1261, 0, 0, 0
butcher 92, 0, 0, 0
goblin 952, 0, 0, 0
Lizard 262, 833, 0, 0
prawn 61, 0, 0, 0
gorgon 1591, 0, 0, 0
bw 120, 0, 0, 0
troll 4, 0, 0, 0
orc 3386, 0, 0, 306122

I'd like to get involved in the war, but have no way of really getting involved if I'm not part of an alliance. I certainly don't have the troop numbers to attack places on my own, and I would feel pretty lost if I were to just up and move my cities out into the war zone where there are no monsters to attack.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? I can take direction, and I don't like getting involved in drama. Other than that, I've put PLENTY of information up... if you don't think I'll be an asset then don't accept me, if you think I will be, then do.

How can Widespread Panic help you? By giving me tips on how to play the game better, and informing me of when there will be an attack somewhere so I can contribute. I want a little bit of a sense of community, more of an us vs. them mentality than I get with this (currently) vague dragons vs phoenix thing.

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts? n/a

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances? no, no, yes, I was a member of 187 briefly just before it merged with covenant, I was accepted into covenant... but covenant didn't have enough spots for everyone that wanted to come over from 187, and they started bugging me to rep up faster than I wanted to/was able to because I couldn't mess with my phone all day at work. So I quit. No bad blood or anything, I just pushed the quit alliance button.

I recently ended up slaughtering all my reapers and bws just messing around... but my monster troop numbers used to look a little more impressive, and will again.
Back to top Go down
nilved

PostSubject: Re: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Phone Type:evo
In-Game Name:nilved
Time Zone:central
Active Hours:all except when working
Current Reputation:178168496

City Locations: 48,6037 1979,8026 1518,6010 1972,7344 2000,8006 1969,8055 94,6001
Number of Fortress:I think i have around 100 total only 5 not in wz. I have many around 72,5881
Tech Levels:most are 15
=. heavy armor 20, pierce 20 brunt 18
Army Size:2.7 bill wids and a few other odds and ends

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic?any alliance that siknin started must rock.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization?im an extremely active player, with a never quit attitude.

How can Widespread Panic help you?need a new home where ill be free to recruit new farmers and continue to expand my army.

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts?im on glory, and courage but never play.

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances?was a member of bella dragon 420

Back to top Go down
Mrix

PostSubject: knock knock?   Application to widespread Panic EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Phone Type: Samsung Galaxy
In-Game Name: Mrix 6jtfpt (honor) Mrix 6ptp8 - Alliance Mission failure (glory)
Time Zone: CET
Active Hours: 16-22
Current Reputation: (only used for information gathering, no big deal) 6.2M

City Locations: (Please list all locations and city names) Mrix's City 2103/6011, mmcity 2104/6011, mp901 2104/6010
Number of Fortress: (dont have to list everyone, but the general area there in) None
Normal attack lvl 10
Piercing attack lvl 9ยจ
Brunt attack lvl 8
Siege attack lvl 8
Medium armor lvl 8
Light armor lvl 8
Heavy armor lvl 8
Spy lvl 6
Militia lvl 3
Axe throwers lvl 3
Trap lvl 10
Fast recruit lvl 9
Fast Build lvl 9
Alliance lvl 11
Sword craft lvl 12
Arrow making lvl 6
Wheel lvl 2
Spy craft lvl 7
Wagon lvl 1
Mist lvl 2
Cooking lvl 5
Dacoity lvl 1
Hussar 500
Militia 500 + 1747
Axe throwers 1000 + 77
Reapers 687
Gargoyle 999 668
Black Widows 3 751 032, + 2 188 793
Hussar 1696
Butcher 2
Gorgon 5 814 515 (of wich 5 000 000 belongs to Halberd)

To join to learn and improve:
and for what I can be of use. I do not really know as of yet but think I might contribute with something small.

Newbie but so far with a clean sleet.
Back to top Go down
Leythes

PostSubject: Re: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 am

Phone Type: HTC Evo
In-Game Name: Leythes
Time Zone: EST
Active Hours: Varies
Current Reputation: King
City Locations:
Sanctum (Main) 2128, 6029
Crysallis 2128, 6028
Jobe 2127, 6025
Auir 2128, 6026
Kaiden 2128, 6025
Trooptown 2127, 6027
Baladur 2104, 6011
CatWorld 2760, 6554

Number of Fortress: Scattered

Tech Levels: All levels are at a 20 EXCEPT the individual levels for troops, e.g. Swordsman, Centurion, AxeThrower, Bowman, etc. all of those are currently at a 10 or higher except ballistas, cats, and battering rams, but I am constantly upgrading as often as they come due.

Army Size: (please be specific) Approx 30 million lizzies and 40 million widows various of all other troops types (centurian, paladin, longbowmen, but I sell those pretty quick)

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic? Because it is posted on Kill em' all's alliance message.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? I basically do what I am told since I have only been playing for 3 months.

How can Widespread Panic help you? Answering questions.

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? No. If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts?

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances? I have not changed names or factions, but I did leave the alliance dragons:war of souls. I am still in good standing with them, but the alliance slowed greatly over the past 30 days and no one seemed to know what to do.

Because I read the kill em' all alliance post first, I pm'd Halberd. He has already let me join, but I thought that I would still complete this anyway, since I kind of went about it bassackwards. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harley D

PostSubject: 6q4uz   Application to widespread Panic EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am

Phone Type: Nexus One, Probably a Nexus S soon
In-Game Name: Harley Davidson
Time Zone: Central
Active Hours: Off and on all day, always from 6-9 p.m.
Current Reputation: King, 60+ million.
City Locations:
Homeland Security 1078,8133
Homeland Security 1076,8132
Softail City 1078,8134
Dyna City 1079,8134
Touring City 1079,8133

Number of Fortress: 3

Tech Levels:
Normal Attack - 19
Piercing Attack - 19
Brunt Attack - 18
Siege Attack - 17
Armor - All 10s
Spy - 20
Militia - 11
Swordsman - 10
Centurion - 11
Axe Thrower - 8
Longbowman - 7
Hussar - 10
Cavalry - 9
Paladin - 8
Battering Ram - 9
Ballista - 11
Cat - 9

Militia - 2.27 mil
Axe - 439 K
Hussar - 106 K
Goblin - 3 mil
Centurion - 105 K
Fire Beast - 4 mil
Orc - 8.1 mil
Bowman - 545 K
Swordsman - 108 K
Spy - 3 mil
Battering Ram - 10 K
Ballist - 20 K
Paladin - 55K
Cats - 20 K
Witch - 3.8 mil
Gargoyle - 7.9 mil
Gorgon - 1.25 mil
Prawn - 2.6 mil
Liz - 40.1 mil
BW - 201 mil
Pythons - 6
Red Dragon - 3
Hydra - 2

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic? I want to learn how to fight in the war zone, and when I finally have enough troops, rep, and experience, hopefully move on to be a member of KILL EM ALL.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? Quick learner, I don't cause drama, ready to fight no matter what.

How can Widespread Panic help you? Teaching me how to fight in the war zone and make some friends along the way.

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? I farm in glory (username: Kaner) for someone so that I can get troops on honor.

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances? I have not changed names or factions and I have never had any conflicts with other alliances. I was a member of Zeppelin till I decided to try and join here.

Ready to learn and help fight the birds no matter what. Give me a chance and I promise you won't be sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
semidar

PostSubject: app   Application to widespread Panic EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Phone Type: Motorola Cliq
In-Game Name: semidar
Time Zone: EST
Active Hours: ~evening, early am
Current Reputation: 11M
City Locations: Primus 2154, 8098; Secundus 2155, 8097; Tertius 2153, 8099; Quartus 2155, 8099; Quintus 2153, 8097; Sextus 2155, 8098; Septimus 2153, 8098.
Number of Fortress: 0
Tech Levels: Norm 16, Pierce 15, Brunt 14, Siege 13, Med Arm 16, Lgt Arm 16, Hvy Arm 15, Fort Arm 9, Spy 9, Militia 8, Pult 3, Trap 20, Fall Rock 16, Guard Tower 9, Fast Recruit/Build 10, Alliance 11, Swords 10, Defense 5, Weap 10, Arrows 9, Wheel 10, Spycraft 11, Wagon 14, Mist 12, Cooking 12, Architect 9, Thorns 8
Army Size: 5M Lizards, 21M Orcs, 5M Gorgons, 120k Pults, 1 Red Drag, 1 Python, 3M Spies
Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic? I'd like to get into endgame warzone stuff, which would prob be much more difficult alone, and since I only started playing in the beginning of December, there is probably a lot I don't know about fighting in the warzone.
Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? I'm drama-free and like to keep it that way, and I follow directions or take initiative when needed well.
How can Widespread Panic help you? Endgame exposure
Do you have any other pocket empire accounts? If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts? I just play this one account
Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances? I'm about 1 month new to PE and have simply been building up, so no.
Back to top Go down
PSM15

PostSubject: Re: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 am

Phone Type:HTC Aria
In-Game Name:PSM15
Time Zone:central
Active Hours:3pm-12am
Current Reputation: (only used for information gathering, no big deal)
City Locations: (Please list all locations and city names)2551,6625 PSM16's city
Number of Fortress: (dont have to list everyone, but the general area there in) all over7
Tech Levels: (can ask for general overall, this helps to show what the players been focusing on)armor and attacks all at 15-17
Army Size: (please be specific) 200 mil

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic? Need new alliance nd want to kill birds.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? Id dominate birds and give noobs help

How can Widespread Panic help you? Help get into wz

PSM3-glory PSM-courage
Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances? Dragons claw and demolition crew

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to widespread Panic   Application to widespread Panic Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to widespread Panic
Page 1 of 1