widespread panic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pocket empire alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please enter your user information in the sign in thread located in the Members Coordinates section.

Chew Toy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Hello and Welcome to Widespread Panics application for admittance. We appreciate you taking your time to fill out the below survey to better help us to understand about you. We review all applications with the same level of respect, and all applicants stand equal chance of making the alliance. We welcome all to apply who are seriously interested in playing the game in a whole new level. Please take the time to review our rules and regulations as it is a must agree situation for admittance. We general take 24-48 hour to review all applications, (time factors may extend beyond that depending on our current load), the more information you provide the faster we will be able to determine the outcome of your application. Below are a list of questions which are a MUST to answer. Please Copy the below questions and respond accordingly. At the bottom there is a spot to provide us with any further information you feel will help your chances to become a part of Widespread Panic. We look forward to working with each of you and will see in game!

Phone Type: moto droid
In-Game Name:ChewToy
Time Zone:central
Active Hours:throughout the day light hours and sometimes into the night
Current Reputation: (667)

City Locations: (ChewToys Revenge 1241,946)
Number of Fortress: (0 i think, unless you count main city as fortress then only 1)
Tech Levels: (castle lvl6, farms 4 lvl10, mines 2 lvl10 1 lvl8, wall lvl6, cellers 2 lvl3 2 lvl2, research lab lvl3, blacksmith lvl8, command center lvl3, barracks lvl5, archry range lvl8, gate lvl1)
Army Size: (spy 5, militia 300, swordsman 300, axethrower 300, gorgon 85, witch 14, bowman 400, vampire 272, gargoyle 1)

Please Describe why you want to join Widespread Panic? i am new to this game and want to learn it and learn it well i have always liked stratagy games and this is the first really good one i have come across on my phone. i have played other games like this before and have been burned by alliances of ppl who do not take loyalty as strongly as i do.

Please Describe why you would be an asset to our organization? i will learn fast grow strong and be loyal to those who help me. i will become an asset to the alliance. i am joining the air force so i do know how to follow orders, i also know how to think things through.

How can Widespread Panic help you?giving me pointers on how to grow stronger as an individual player, and being there to back me up when and if it is needed.

Do you have any other pocket empire accounts?no
If so please include your user id and please explain your play with those accounts?n/a

Have you ever name changed, fraction changed or had any conflicts or relations with other alliances?no

Below, Please add any addition Information that will help your chances in joining!

Any falsified information or any untruths in this application are grounds for immediate termination with prejudice

A special thanks to Holy for taking the time to prepare this application
Back to top Go down
siknin

siknin

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 am

Thank you for submitting this aplication we will review it and provide you a answer before long.
Back to top Go down

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

I will await your decision. I will continue as I was until such a decision is made and I am informed of such. Ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
siknin

siknin

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Chew toy We appreciate you patience and wish to inform you that we are currently undergoing a merger with another alliance and are holding on all new recruits until that merger is complete. If you would like to patiently wait for the merger to finalize we will be glad to bring you on board and teach you the ropes. If you like I can also refer you to another alliance that is recruiting and looking for new players.....let me know what you decide..
thank you,
siknin
Back to top Go down

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I will wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chew Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chew Toy   Chew Toy Empty

Back to top Go down

Chew Toy